San Signs Adds New State-of-the-Art Roland SOLJET PRO III XC-540 Large-Format Printer/Cutter
The 2008 SOLJET PRO III XC-540 is the ultimate high-volume production tool for stunning indoor and outdoor banners, signs, vehicles, decals, POP displays and more. The new performance enhancements make this model the industry's most advanced printer/cutter featuring Roland's proprietary Intelligent Pass Control™ technology for unmatched productivity and flawless print quality in every print mode. The XC-540 delivers rich, dense 6-color CMYKLcLm images at an impressive maximum print speed of 441 sqft./hr.
For maximum productivity, the XC-540 features a tri-heating system and advanced media feed and automatic take-up system and can be upgraded with an optional dryer/blower unit. The XC-540 can also be configured as a 5-color model equipped with White ECO-SOL MAX ink, creating bold white graphics for packaging comps, window graphics, POP, labels, decals and more.
• Rugged, scratch resistant ECO-SOL MAX ink
• Choice of 440 or 220ml ink cartridges
• Blazing print speed – up to 441 sqft./hr.
• Prints on both uncoated and coated media
• Up to 3-years outdoor durability without lamination
• Photorealistic printing up to 1440x1440 dpi
• Roland Intelligent Pass Control Technology
• Precision Firing Pattern
• Advanced media handling system supports rolls up to 66 lbs
• Automated take-up system included
• Optional DU-540 dryer system
• Roland VersaWorks RIP software
• Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface
• Roland Color System
• Variable Data Printing
• Two-Year Trouble-Free Warranty